Dream come true: I went to Australia in 2016. Although I went for work, and not for tourism, it was amazing. I fell in love with Sydney the instant I set foot outside the airport.
I will always remember the feeling of seeing the Opera House at night, or going to work and feeling as if I belonged. I highly recommend doing the following (with no given order):
- Take a tour of the Opera House (around 40 AUD)
- Have a drink at the Opera House bar
- Walk around at the Rocks
- Take a ferry from Darling Harbour to the Opera House
- Go to Bondi beach
- Walk from Coogee to Bondi beach
- Have breakfast at one of the amazing restaurants in Sydney (check out the insta account @breakfastinsydney).
- Go to Taronga Zoo